About Me

My photo
This is Blog Cabin. It is the digital version of Log Cabin. Log Cabin is an art distribution centered around friends that share likeminded musical and aesthetic tastes. Hopefully Blog Cabin is as mildly enjoyable as the real deal. Enjoy!

Monday, July 1, 2013

The Broonies Make Me Sick








So Aaron is really good at making love and music.  Well I've never heard the love thing, but I've heard The Broonies and it's really good music.  I met Aaron years ago when recording the Gnarly Cactus, in a sweet basement, somewhere in San Francisco.  I love that band.  Not sure if Broonies spawned itself right after the Cactus made like bananas or a little later (post bowler in a magazine).  Wish I was there for an early show or two.  That would have been something.  I wanted to share some of The Broonies music with you.  Here it is.  Beers make it better but not required.  P.s. all of these songs are smash hits so be sure to check out the whole bandcamp.


Oh yeah and The Broonies played their last show on Saturday.  Wander.

No comments:

Post a Comment