About Me

My photo
This is Blog Cabin. It is the digital version of Log Cabin. Log Cabin is an art distribution centered around friends that share likeminded musical and aesthetic tastes. Hopefully Blog Cabin is as mildly enjoyable as the real deal. Enjoy!

Saturday, July 6, 2013

"SMOG CABIN" 1966 Ford Galaxie 500






"SMOG CABIN" is a crew of friends who like to use gas pedals and throttles in an effort to better express our dazed personalities.  Evan and his 1966 Ford Galaxie 500 are a beastly duo with a Ford 289 V8 and a Cam with a 468 lift.  Last but not least, the Holley 650 Carb... shit son.  He let me try 3 on the tree for the first time and needless to say it was a blast.  Cruised PCH makin' all the panties drop.  Dudes freaked out too though.  Pretty soon I would like to post some playlists with these "SMOG CABIN" posts, but for now listen to some "Sandy Babe" by Little Wings.  It's what I was listening to in my head on this cruise.

No comments:

Post a Comment