About Me

My photo
This is Blog Cabin. It is the digital version of Log Cabin. Log Cabin is an art distribution centered around friends that share likeminded musical and aesthetic tastes. Hopefully Blog Cabin is as mildly enjoyable as the real deal. Enjoy!

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Snack Packed





What a fucking weekend.  I played with C.S.G., Louis and Melanie as Moon Grass Mountain.  We performed a pretty straight up set with mostly songs off the LP.  Thinking back it was definitely the most packed I had ever seen Avalon.  Met bunches of awesome folks through the SNACKS dudes and really laid my eyes on some fantastic artistry in the process.  The highlight of the weekend was having Evan and Clayton back on the right side of the country, hanging out with old and new friends alike.  BBQ's, studios and auto waxing parties for days.  I also got really excited on low rider Stingrays and couldn't resist.  Pure class.

No comments:

Post a Comment