About Me

My photo
This is Blog Cabin. It is the digital version of Log Cabin. Log Cabin is an art distribution centered around friends that share likeminded musical and aesthetic tastes. Hopefully Blog Cabin is as mildly enjoyable as the real deal. Enjoy!

Thursday, February 6, 2014

VAN LIFE 9: HOME LIFE










I could have sworn I had more than 8 posts, but that sounds about right. When I reflected on it a few weeks ago, I realized every VAN LIFE post had sort of disappointed me; I never felt like the essence was captured. Perhaps that's because it felt so pure each night. This also may just be an excuse for neglect.  Who knows, and here I am. I moved into a room just this past Saturday. Of course, it's bare-bones, and I love it. Books are out with more to come. Records are spinning. Heat is heating. Wine is wining. I can cook what I want and when I want. I can shower when I want. And I can pee indoors, rather than sneaking around shadowy corners outside. Appreciation is certainly present. Pictures above are just a tiny glance. 

6
Worldly Wisdom
Do not stay in the field!
Nor climb out of sight.
The best view of the world
Is from a medium height.
                     -F.N.

No comments:

Post a Comment