About Me

My photo
This is Blog Cabin. It is the digital version of Log Cabin. Log Cabin is an art distribution centered around friends that share likeminded musical and aesthetic tastes. Hopefully Blog Cabin is as mildly enjoyable as the real deal. Enjoy!

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Jeepers Creepers








So I got a 1978 DJ-5 Jeep.  Similar to a CJ-5 but it's a chopped top U.S.P.S. mail dispatch Jeep.  This means the driver wheel is on the right hand side of the vehicle... blowin' my mind!  I was showing off the accelerating power to Flying Seahorse, the first night I had the Jeep, and sparks started flying by his lid.  We quickly pulled over and had established the battery was not properly secured and the positive end made direct contact with the hood of the car.  No harm was done and just a handy dandy "smog cabin" washer did the trick.  Band Aid.

No comments:

Post a Comment