About Me

My photo
This is Blog Cabin. It is the digital version of Log Cabin. Log Cabin is an art distribution centered around friends that share likeminded musical and aesthetic tastes. Hopefully Blog Cabin is as mildly enjoyable as the real deal. Enjoy!

Monday, July 15, 2013

OldWing Facelift









Clayton and I picked this 81 OldWing up for $550.  I thought I could settle with the dusty bones look because of the price but in the end my mind was not at ease.  Decided to take the saddlebags off first.  Did some electrical clean up in the rear end.  After that Melanie cleaned and waxed the piss out of what was still shiny on the bike.  Last but definitely not least I sanded the side covers and spray painted em gold.  Punk rock-Japanese-oil burning-dirt cheap-oldWing son of a bitch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment